Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday




Okay been a bit slack not posting on my blog have just been so busy this week finally finished my out of the hat challenge which had me stumped for a little bit, I'm not really a fan of using a transparency on a layout so that was my main probem....
But it's done now so I'm happy with the end result, got some new basic grey as I haven't brought any new ones in ages just fell in love with this lot of paper so used that on it.....
Friday night it's party time at Hybrid so your more than welcome to come and join in, lots of challenges to be had, so get your xmas goodies ready and be prepared to scrap up some christmas layouts, my challenge is all ready to go so if you want to see it come to Hybrid and check it out tomorrow......
Tonight I have my son Kordell's Grade 6 graduation which is like grade 7 graduation in some other states so he's all excited so hubby is minding the kids as it was no kids aloud for this night.....
Not sure what my weekend holds will be scrapping up a storm getting some layouts done for the challenges at Hybrid for the crop and I want to get a couple of the other DT Girls layouts done the Nirvana lyrics one has been challenging as I have to find a decent song so I can scrap the photo so Rachy you did a hard one this time lol.....
Toni's one I hope to do over the weekend either a black and white photo on a coloured layout or a coloured photo on a black and white layout so not sure which one I will do yet....
Have posed one of my doggies in santa gear today gosh he looks funny, had a smacko dangling over my head so he stayed still, Pippin on the other hand just refused so no smacko for him....

No comments: