Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busy week



Man this week has just been full on I have just been busy busy busy, have to say I am so over christmas this year already, I am so ready to leave Darwin and it's miserable weather what I would give for a white christmas in England........
Haven't been productive that much this week I'm still trying to finish off my christmas album for Rachy's challenge had a santa album that I wanted to decorate, have covered all the pages just got to get some more photo's printed out, and there is always a line out the door everytime I go to get them done so will have to try and get in there early tomorrow and print them out.....
Here are my last two layouts I've done for Hybrid's challenge one is my challenge layout and the other is Mel's pet challenge and as my pippin wouldn't cooperate with christmas gear Chan gets to take the spotlight for a change....

No comments: