Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My let's get Shabby challenge an Easter inspired Tussie mussie

Well this is my take on the Easter shabby challenge over at Let's get shabby I decided to do an easter flower inspired tussie mussie with a little hanger attached to add my little Easter image....
The wind kept blowing it so it's not the best photos in the world so I did the two close up photos as well....
Thanks for looking and thanks girls for a lovely challenge....

Thought i would add my sneak peeks for two of the swaps that I'm participating in one is my tussie mussie swap for 
This is a sneak peek of my tussie mussie that I have made for Lou

and a sneak of the goodies that will be inside


And then this is a tiny peek of my altered box for Debi for the


Now I'm not going to show the goodies for this one as I'm still putting it together still and I'm waiting for something to come in the mail hopefully tomorrow.....
And then the last swap I'm working on is my petite basket swap but still creating that one so can't show and tell until it's finished.....

21 comments:

ann said...

So beautiful I love it.xxx

Lou said...

Ohhhh M this is just gorgeous!! I absolutely looove it!!! Love the flowers all around the edge... and that Easter card is sooo cute... see that you used it...:) Looks fantastic like that!
Lou xx

Ngaire said...

This is gorgeous Maria!!!!

Julie said...

Just love your Easter creation. Stunning Maria. I love the sneaks of the other projects too. Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby.

Maree said...

u r unbelievable ......i so want 1...u are so amazing

Maree said...

u r unbelievable ......i so want 1...u are so amazing

scrappin' girl said...

They sure are lucky ladies Maria!!! these are beautiful!!!!

Cindye Wile said...

wow ... gorgeous.

T.W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenneke said...

Beautiful! I LOVE it!!

Thanks for playing with us at Shabby!

XXXJenneke

Ruth Philps said...

What a beautiful Tussie Mussie..I particularly love the twist with the hanger on the bottom!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby this easter!!

Denise Marie said...

how fun!! it was too late when I saw the swap button. I would love to do a tussie mussie swap. Are there any coming up for Mother's Day?

Toni said...

Maria, This is just beautiful, What beautiful flowers!!!
Thanks so much for playing!!!

Deb said...

This is soooo beautiful. Such a gorgeous Easter creation.

yumiko said...

I love your creation!!This is so gorgeous!!!

Angela Weimer said...

Beautiful. love the mussie tussie.

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful!
Thanks so much for playing along at Shabby!
Mel

mandysea said...

so so so very pretty!! Love the hanking tag!! WOW maria!
Thanks so much for playing along with Shabby!

Timcso said...

Wonderful cration! Beautiful the flowers!!:)

Thanks for playing with us at Shabby!

hugs, Tímea

zandra said...

So pretty! I was in that swap, too! ;o) Love your take on the challenge.
Hugz, Z

Divine Design said...

Maria, love your Easter Project! Congrats on being an HM!