Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What's on your workdesk Wednesday #181

Well hello everyone, I missed last weeks blog hop, had family issues that had me running around everywhere, hubby is on 4 months sick leave so going to be a basket case by the time he goes back to work in late March.....
This week I decided to do something different and use my new label dies to make altered bracelets and I love the way they turned out, each one is different and reflects my style and taste, my daughters now want me to make some for them so I thought I would make a few to put in their christmas stockings.....
The two photos below are my latest goodies, I seriously have a Timmy addiction lol....
And as you can see from my workdesk this is the after mass from yesterday's bracelet making still to be cleaned up.....
My christmas tree is up what about you when do you put your tree up?
Well just a short post from me this week, if you would love to participate in Julia's weekly blog hop around the globe then head on over and add your details.....http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00Z&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=50












9 comments:

okienurse said...

beautiful bracelets! I can imagine your daughters wanting a couple or more...Love all the Tim Holtz stuff too and spend way too much money on it. DH says it keeps me out of trouble. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Vickie #2

Neil said...

Morning, thanks for letting me peek into your creative world this morning. Love the bracelets. I'm making one in a steampunk style for my daughter for Christmas too. Tim is not an addiction by the way; his stuff is necessities! Have a great week.
Neil#34

Laurart said...

I adore the bracelets! Amazing! Tim Holtz is rapidly becoming my craft addiction too...whoops sorry!...necessity! Happy WOYWW xxx Laura #51

Tertia said...

Awesome bracelets!! LOVE them. I think it is fairly safe to say you have a serious Tim addiction. They do look yummy though, enjoy playing.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #8

Julia Dunnit said...

Those bracelets are amaze balls, wow! bet your daughters will love to receive one in their stockings. Love the way you say 'some' new TH stuff...my word, a whole haul!!

Joanne said...

What incredible imagination you have to have made such wonderful bracelets. I'm a Timmy fan too but could never make anything like that. Wicked..
x

Lucy said...

Beautiful bracelets. Do you sell them or just make them as gifts? Love the colours and Victorian/steam punk effect. Keep up the good work! x

Queen Lightwell said...

Those bracelets are awesome! Never would have thought to do that, but I did use my dies to make hairbows last week so I suppose I'm on my way now. :) Thanks for sharing and inspiring, Deeyll #76

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Maria, This is an absolutely gorgeous bracelet and yes what wonderful and unique stocking suffers these would make. You do beautiful work and I enjoyed my visit and looking around your blog.
:) Chris / CS Designs