Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Show us your stuff Wednesday #203

Hi everyone,

Time again to show whats on our workdesk hmmm hmmmm my fireplace surrounding in the lounge....
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hello your comments always make me smile so thankyou.
This past week I have been working on Heidi Swapp's memory album adventure finally finished week one and have just started working on week 2 well I have done the cover lol...
So whats on my workdesk lets show you then, hubby is getting pissy as I have been scrapping in the lounge cmon I need to watch my fave UK tv shows to keep my mojo in flow lol... so instead of the ottaman hubby is a killjoy I moved to the bricked fireplace surround and I've been working here for the last week....
I also got a silhoutte cameo yesterday oh my gosh I love this thing lol...
So if you want to jump on the blog train then grab your ticket and head on over to Julia at http://stampingground.blogspot.com and join in on the fun.









7 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

what a busy workdesk this week! AMAZING !
Happy WOYWW!

Helen said...

Whether it's a desk or not - lol - what a lovely space, and great layouts. Helen 2

BJ said...

Super album love all the interesting page shapes BJ#31

ria gall said...

you have some really lovely page layouts in your album and I can see you taking over the fire place
Happy WOYWW #203 and thank you for sharing your desk with us today
Ria #60

shazsilverwolf said...

I have an original Silhouette, I love it. They are so useful! If you need any knowhow, go have a look at UKSCRAPPERS. They have a forum dedicated to all the versions of this machine, and after you've been a member for a month, you have access to all the designs the members post up, for free, Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #114 xx

Unknown said...

Oooh err craft stash on the loose!
Karen #64

Tertia said...

I got my Silhouette for my birthday 2 weeks ago and I think I am obsessed, that thing is a joy!
Love your work.
Happy belated WOYWW!
Tertia #17