Sunday, February 24, 2013

Guess whos back yip its Me...

Well have moved into the new home and just lovin not living so close to anyone, the kids and i just love it here and we are even thinking of gdtting a couple of chickens and for the grass situation hmmm maybe a goat.....
Over on Tim Holtz's blog he has a challenge the only requirement is to use his tattered floral die in your project...
I thought i would use his dies on my altered box its my time capsule for 2013.....
Ive used sticky back canvas, shrinky  plastic by
Inkessentials some netting which ive glued to cardstock and run through with Tim's embossing folders and distress paints to colour them in....
I use my distress paints with a paintbrush to help add colour onto my project.....





13 comments:

KarenMC said...

I love your time capsule. Great job on the tattered florals!

Anonymous said...

Totally love this it is such a stand out!

Theresa Bennett said...

I love the colors and all the beautiful texture. It really does look like a time machine.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing your tattered flowers look wonderful what have you done to them to make them look so olden...
Your time capsule is just amazing ....
I hope you win the challenge....



Sara

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

so glad you are all moved in! send me your new addy...
hugs

BA said...

wonderful project
xxoo BA

Redanne said...

Your time capsule is amazing and I love the techniques you have used to create your beautiful flowers too!

Anna said...

Oh what fun! Love the depth and the texture!

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW! Your time capsule is stunning. With all the texture it looks like you dug it out of the ground. Amazing work.

Carol Plume said...

just seen your capsule over on the comp entry linkz - its gorgeous - love the way you've used those flowers.

Anonymous said...

totally in love with this. You managed to create such a wonderfully aged and worn look, like something much loved as I am sure this will be.

Tracey-B said...

This is such s wonderful project and love everything about it! x

Rocky said...

Wow. What a beautiful Time Capsule, promise you won't bury it though as it deserves to be seen every day of 2013.