Monday, August 3, 2015

Sketch challenge for Scrapping Clearly

Now I normally don't do challenges especially a sketch one as I really don't like to copy, but when I saw the one for August I changed my mind and decided to give it a go.
Papers, photo quickly came to mind so I decided to work on it today I did all my diecutting on the weekend, so it was just the actual layout to get done.
I have no idea where time goes but I went in my craft room at 10.30 and came out at 2pm with my finished layout.

I'm happy with it, I used my favourite stash my Tim Holtz papers and made my flowers for it.
This week is about making time to craft and create I start a nine week course next Tuesday so want to get things done, just in case I don't have time.
My pocket letter for August is ready to send so all is good.
I also did a page for Bella's album, kept it simple using Heidi Swapp papers and my Tim Holtz dies, so loving how my alphas came out.

Carpe Diem

4 comments:

michelle said...

Such a beautiful layout and I love all your die cuts and those flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in this month with Scrapping Clearly.

Chloe said...

Oh what beautiful pages! Love your take on the sketch!
Thanks for playing along!

Unknown said...

Oh love your page for our Sketch just beautifulxx Thanks for playing along with us at SC

Rikki Graziani said...

Thats amazing!!!!!! Thankyou for playing along with Scrappingclearly