Sunday, November 3, 2013

Studio calico Dec Daily album cover 2013

Hey guys,

This year I decided to jump on the bandwagon and buy the Studio Calico Dec Daily kit, I just received it last week after some postage issues, Australia post likes to hold things ransom on this end lol...
Okay my cover was a kraft coloured album with a red spine and it had stars on it, but I wanted to pretty much wipe that out and have fun playing with paint, mist and embossing powder to change it's look I so don't want to be like everyone else that's just not me...
I've decided to add to my kit as some of the things are not really my style but I will use them up just so need to add a bit more to make it mine, so in goes some Heidi Swapp papers and embellishments, and then I will add some cute little filler pages to fill it out more..
So this is my album cover, on the inside I have a memory file that is detachable which holds our December bucket list for our family, pictures to follow on my next blog post as I forgot to take photos of the inside cover...
Maria's Dec daily 2013 album cover
Just 6 more days until my Heidi Swapp make pretty stuff down under class damn I am so excited I get to meet two gorgeous talented ladies but I also get to make some pretty stuff, so I will show and tell what I made next week...
I'd love to see your albums so leave me a link in my comment so I can check out your's...
But for now it's ciao for now....

2 comments:

Megan H said...

Wow this is so beautiful! I love how the white cover looks like piles of snow! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

ambien no prescription zolpidem pill markings - generic medication ambien cr