Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Whats on your (My) Workdesk Wednesday 179

Well  hello Wednesday I guess today is dday for the race to see who will win the elections and be the next president, hubby has done his voting and has voted again for Obama so I hope he will win again...
I love it that in the US it is not compuslory to vote, here in Australia you have too or you may get a fine and seeing that at the moment both leaders here are not so good it's hard to vote on either of them.....
Ok enough politics for the week lets get on and talk about what's on my workdesk today so last week I did a rearrange to kind of clear up the clutter abit  so this is what my workdesk well one side of it looks like this morning, the last few days I have been creating ornaments so yes my cuttlebug has been getting a major workout I have the blisters on my finger to prove it....
Have to share my pooch in his halloween costume he wasn't to impressed getting it on but once it was on he settled down and just chilled as you can see from the photos...

 


 Yes I did some craft shopping but my photos are on my phone I got these three new dies on Monday the Tim Holtz Stocking, wreath and the tattered poinsettia and as you can see from the above photo I am  still working on a carved ornament at the moment, this was last night's working's most of the ornaments I made this weekend have been made out of soda can's the stocking below was made from the can as well as the gear's I think this is one of my favourites out of this batch well hang on I like the silhouette lady ornament as well.















 So if you want to be part of this amazing blog hop then click on this link and take part in Julia'sweekly journey of work desks around the globe....
Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hi, catch you all  next week....



26 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

Hey Sweet Pea...man i pulled a whodeni...life has been a mess... love all your crafty loveliness...
hugs

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

oh awesome your hubby voted for obama...i did too

Unknown said...

Love the mixed media and awesome Christmas projects. I just began working on some this week as well.

#15

Lindsay Weirich said...

beautiful ornaments! We voted earlier, the pools were busy! Our scouts had a bake sale:) Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #16

Spyder said...

Found you! Your link went to the post below...but that was great too! These are fabulous ornaments!! Have a great week
HapPy WoyWw!!
((Lyn)) might be #22...

Spyder said...

forgot to say...(I'm now on your other link)... Love the dog coat!!!
Have a great week
HapPy WoyWw!!
((Lyn)) still #22...

Nan G said...

Oh my word! Ornaments from soda cans! Fabulous! You gals down under make the most amazing ornaments!! Nan 19

Ali H said...

Those ornaments are just lovely ! Perhaps you could show us how you make them ? And your hound is so cute !!
Ali #52

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the vintagey Christmas stocking - there are so many layers of beautifulness on there!! (I just made that word up, lol!!)
But the pic of your dog grinning at the camera in his li'l Pikachu suit made me hoot!!! Love it :)
Hugs, LLJ #58 xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely busy desk there - I so love all of your ornaments too - I might have a go at some of those this year rather than make cards. Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 54

My name is Cindy said...

So much going on and I lpve the metallic effects you are getting - I think I'm seeing some glue gun and metallic rub on effects but will have to pop back to browse and see how you are making these, they are stunning!! Happy WOYWW Cindy #78

Minxy said...

I was proper confused for a minute there, I was sure I had already visited, and I had, your desk from last week has been linked.
Anywho...another amazing selection of ornaments, you're a right little making machine, wish I had some of that drive and energy just now.
Happy WOYWW
Hugz Minxy #1

Ann B said...

Love your beautiful tree ornaments, especially the metallic ones, would love to know how you make them.
Ann B
#55

Lauren O'Donovan said...

Gorgeous ornamants! very inspiring
Please hop by my desk #87 Lauren x

Unknown said...

WOW you have been busy - you must have gold fingers!! What a wonderful collection of Christmas goodness. You are going to be so organised. I keep meaning to save pop cans to have a go using them on cards - I can see it is worth it. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 56

Unknown said...

Cute pooch who seems to be laughing in one of the photos.

Super decorations too.

Julia Dunnit said...

I've amended your link.
Good grief you have some stuff gal! Am loving the pics of Pokemon pooch, and the soda can stockings are fab..cans..who knew!

Louise B said...

Pretty ornaments. They look lovely.

Bridget Larsen said...

Your ornaments are just divine and your pooch is too cute
Bridget #8

JoZart Designs said...

Hi MariaGorgeous crafting on your desk and I look forward to swapping an angel with you. Anything will do as long as it'd the size to go on a Christmas tree and it's an angel. It's up to you and as you make such gorgeous decorations I guess I'll be the lucky one.
Jo x
Will post soon about the swap details

Laura said...

Awesome hanging decorations!
Laura
99

Andrea said...

wow I cant believe these are from cans our work is amazing and so many you have been busy they are beautiful,I do love the vintage look and one day will give it a ago. as for the dog outfit... it did make me LOL... how cute have a great week x #67

mark gould said...

Happy woyww, I love the pics of the pooch he looks awesome lol
xmas decs are looking great as well, love the colours. mark x

Anonymous said...

Great stocking ornaments. Didn't know TH did dies of these will have to have one.
Tricia 124

JoZart Designs said...

Just a quick note to let you know the Angel Swaps info is on my blog... Thanks for joining in and don't forget to name them for fun!
Love Jo x

Anonymous said...

Your doggie looks very sweet in his costume. I voted for Obama, too. I'm enjoying seeing what you are making with the new dies -- it looks like you're having a blast. :) Happy WOYWW on Thursday from Laura #117