Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cyber Crop

Okay the top one is my challenge layout its a colour combo with a twist, the middle one is Mel's number challenge you had to have either this in the title (is the magic number) or (is a magic number) and then lastly is Toni's journalling challenge and I have done mine using the Imaginisce range of baby papers, just got those yesterday just in time for the cyber crop so really loved working with those.....


Well its Hybrid's cyber crop this weekend and last night was such a fun night, there are some awesome ladies on the forum there....
Have done three of the challenges one of them of course is mine, so I am kind of nervous about how my challenge will be received, so hoping everyone gives it a crack....
Have one more to go plus the card challenge so just sorting out my papers for Rachy's challenge so going to do that today.....
Tonight is my mystery/blind scrapping class at Hybrid if your interested head on over to Hybrid tonight and join in....
Well I'm off to do more laundry before were hit with storms today, have a great day everyone....

No comments: