Monday, March 16, 2009

My Goodies arrived





I'm so happy my postie dropped off a couple of boxes filled to the brim with new scrapping goodies one was from Scrap Magie my vintage treasures kit, I have been so excited to get this one as it was just filled with so much beautiful stuff and its all so co-ordinated beautifully.
How excited was I looking in my box filled to the brim with scrap goodies lots of 7 gypsies, Webster Pages and new Prima flowers I was like a kid in a toy store....
Right now I'm working on a couple of things I want to finish off my black with 2 layout and also work on the new Butterfly Craft's one as well....
Well off to sort out my new stash and try and find a place to put it all....

3 comments:

ann said...

Holy catfish I want that kit.
some of those things are amazing

Toni said...

NOICE!!!

Maria said...

I know the kit is to die for it's just filled with such lovely items I'm just glad I got it as they were only a few kits left and I swear I must of got the last one....