Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday




Well it's Wednesday offically the afternoon right now, the kids are in the pool but it's freezing so they keep jumping in and out, got a list a mile long of things I want to do over the week....
Starting an A to Z challenge album at Hybrid so I'm doing mine on my daughter Alicia figured out I should do more girly type layouts as I'm pretty slack.....
Also just finished my challenge for May for the girls at Hybrid so got a sneak peek to show and tell...
The top photos are my A to Z album I haven't decorated it yet as I want to add a picture to the front page and then make it look pretty.... I've used the plastic from a plastic shoe storage box to make my covers and the spine and then covered it all in Cherry Arte paper's.... For my inside pages I have used small page protectors so each layout will go in there... Also used a zutter leather enclosure to keep it closed and protect it....

No comments: