Monday, June 9, 2008

Queen's Birthday Weekend




This weekend has been a pretty productive one for me, normally I just can't concentrate on getting any scrapping done, so this weekend was a first, YAY for me.
I've been working on Drew's little album and so far it's looking great totally loving Teresa Collin's line of paper's it's something really different for me to use and probably not colours that I would normally use so it's good to get out of my comfort zone.
Got a couple more parcels on the way filled with scrapping supplies from Mystical Scrapbooks and Anna's craft cupboard so hopefully they should get here late on Friday, in time for the cyber crop at scrap with V.
This is his front cover on his album. And on the other side is a plastic pocket holding all his 3d scan pictures.




No comments: