Saturday, July 26, 2008

Scrap, Scrap, Scrappin up a storm



Wow the month has really gone fast, been busy doing alot of scrapping and actually getting it done, normally it takes me over a day just to get my layout all figured out, but last week saw me totally creative and finishing 6 layouts on the Sunday.
Headed over to Scrap with V for their cyber crop on the 11th to participate some really great challenges to have a go at, and wow I can't believe I won with my mystery layout class that we did there on the Friday night, had loads of fun and won my second game of bingo, so not only did I receive a $25 voucher to spend at Scrapwith V but also won a rak as well, so going to buy a couple of the kits they have on offer there.
This is the layout I did for the mystery class there.

So if your reading this then check out their website scrapwithv.com.au as its a great store to shop at, beautiful ladies to meet and fast and quick service.
The following Wednesday I dropped into mystical scrapbooks and did the Spellbound Class Potion 1 which was fun, for this layout I used a picture of Drew in his camo bodysuit, and called it Camo Angel and I have to say it really came out nice.
Then that Sunday headed back for the Mid Month Marathon and did the 6 layout challenge oh my gosh I actually finished but have to say I didn't do any housework at all that day, hubby brought me my meals, drinks and just pretty much did everything but feed Drew, and even my little munchkin was an absolute angel and behaved.
Won a rak for Kell's Challenge which was patterned paper, so was really happy as I really loved that challenge got to play with my little chipboard bird and my new embossing pens that I had picked up here in Darwin at ScrappyDays so it was all good.


No comments: