Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Soo humid I'm dying Not...



Man it's so hot and humid right now, it just feels like crap, this week has been abit slow I'm trying to get some mojo to do some scrapping challenges that I want to do. Just over 3 and a half more weeks to go until hubby gets home, where it actually is cold right now, and rbs that in everynight grrrrr...
Finished off a challenge for Hybrid the other night, and want to finish off the two other ones for Friday night challenges....
Got a cybercrop on at Scrap with V this weekend so there always fun and entertaining, Note to myself "I am going to clean out my scrapping room so I have room to move before Friday"...

The layout for Hybrid's challenge was to use lyrics by the Carpenter's either as a title or jounalling and to have cut outs of Patterned paper.
I didn't come up with a title for this one as I thought the journalling said it all...




No comments: