Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday night


Got inspired to do a layout with my new Cosmo Cricket papers tonight, and who better to do it on then my favourite little scrap subject right now my little Drewster...............
Love to layer am so going shopping for one of those fiskar's scalloped border punches can't think of it's name so spotlight you had better have one tomorrow when I come shopping....
Haven't done much at all in the last couple of day's, Drew has been so ultra fussy that I haven't had a moment to myself, but hopefully this weekend I can shut the door on the world and do some scrapping, that's if I can get into my scraproom with all the mess in there right now...

Have to get my butt in gear and work on my kaiser christmas album as well, but that may have to take a back seat until I can finish a couple of layouts that will be due soon....
It's hard work being a DT, you never know all the things you have to do until you step into the shoes of one, I'm hoping I can come up with some great ideas for my challenges on Hybrid and hope I can inspire people along the way....
So look out ladies my first challenge will be coming up real soon, well I am going to watch a movie with the kids and then hopefully have an earlier night than what I have been having in the last week....
Ciao for now

No comments: