Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Scrapping





This weekend I haven't had much time at all to sit and scrap well stand and scrap only got one layout done and that was one of my son surfing at Surfers Paradise.

The other two are things that I have made from Hybrid's November kit which is filled with Kaiser xmas paper and goodies enough to make an album and more.

Today I worked on the layout on the right its for the Ready steady crop challenge at Hybrid Designs Scrapbooking so loved making this one always have trouble with paint so wanted to have a try at doing this one....
Well going to hang some laundry out and make myself a chai tea and then hopefully get another layout done....

2 comments:

Kirstie said...

Great layouts Maree - I love the one for hte challenge!! The little clipboard is so cute too!!

Ness said...

Wow you did a fantastic job with those chrissy papers !!