Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend

Gosh this weekend has just flown by went out for dinner with the klan on Friday night darling daughter almost knocked my drink in my lap, thankfully for me was able to mop it up in time before it all poured straight into my lap.....
Saturday was just full on, my son Chris had a Japanese speaking competition he had to do and it started at 8.45 so talk about rushing around in the morning trying to get everyone ready to go out....
But they placed third in the Grade 9's so he was happy to get a medal for his effort's, but I was proud as the kids that got chosen to represent his grade were the top three students and he was one of them so yay for him....
Decided while we were out to go christmas shopping so got Alicia's birthday present she wanted this mobile that has a little keyboard on it, so we picked her up one of those it looks cute but of course she wants it now.....
Brought Alex his palm mobile hopefully it will last longer than a couple of months, him and mobiles are a bad combination always dropping them or getting them wet so hope this one has a longer life in it.....
Brought Alicia the cutest DC's on the weekend even I love them there called Alliance, I think City Beach has just become her favourite store now lol.....

Okay I have been tagged by Ness so have to tell you five things about myself that know one knows......

1. That I used to model when I was a teen....
2. That I always wanted to be married to a guy in the armed forces..... And I am
3. That I kick ass on Singstar
4. That when I die I want to be buried in a black and white spotted coffin....
5. That I am petrified of rats and mice......

Okay now it's my turn to tag four people so I will tag Kessa, Maree, , Rachy and Charmane......

Later ladies



No comments: