Monday, December 29, 2008

Hybrid's Circle Journal

Well I have been busy making my circle journal for Hybrid's first circle journal which starts in January, I really am just loving Kaiser at the moment, so many fabulous ranges of papers coming out, seems to keep the mojo flowing....
On my journal I have used Sakura Park papers these are my favourite colours well I am more a black and white kind of girl but adding a touch of red to the mix just makes it even more dramatic....
So I have done my cover my journal is called "Tips from a Scrapper", my actual sign on page with blank tags for everyone to decorate and sign in with and then of course just finished creating my tag for it.....
So all I have left to do is my intro and a layout for the other side, I can't wait for this to happen its going to be my first circle journal but its going to be so much fun getting to decorate a page in every one's journal, bring on the New Year so this can begin......

Mel at Hybrid has got some new stock in lots of the New Kaiser ranges and that yummy Crate Papers and all the accessories to go with it, with such low prices all of the time, this is the place to shop and what with free express yes that's right express shipping with orders over $80.00 you really have to check it out and go shopping.....
And another thing is Mel gets those packages out to you so quick it's incredible so please go and check our the store and the forum you won't be disappointed click on the link to go shopping http://www.hybriddesigns.com.au/store/

And this is our forum
http://hdscrapbooking.com.au/forum/index.php


No comments: