Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone



Merry Christmas Everyone I wish you all the best this festive season, may your christmas be filled with much joy and happiness......

And here is a picture of my little munchkin Drew celebrating his first christmas.....
Well I am planning my circle journal and decided to do my new scrapping planner for the new year, I saw a mixed media album on Ali Edward's blog and thought this would be a great idea to incorporate into my planner.....
So have used Teresa Collins shape bracket covers for the covers, a scenic route grid album that I have had in my stash for a while, I have used some cardboard inserts, plastic black covers taken off of a old notebook that I was going to throw away, I've just cut them down to size and put some holes in so they fit.....
All that needs to go in are some envelopes but have run out of them so will need to go shopping for some to add to it....
I used Kaiser's What a hoot papers cause there so gorgeous, some prima bling which I cut down to fit my page, an assortment of flowers some are from my secret santa thankyou Ann I have your little lady bug on it as well he's so cute.....

No comments: