Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tuesday my mojo came back






Okay I have finally got some great pictures of Drew to scrap for christmas, so have decided to do my Christmas kit album from Hybrid on my little munchkin....
And it's looking fabulous have done 5 pages so far but want to add some more photos of Drew with Santa and opening his presents on chrissy day so it may take a couple more weeks to actually finish it off unless I can premake my page and add the photo on top but we'll see how it goes.....
I really had fun with this kit that Mel put together it was jam packed with everything you need to make an album upm, the only thing I have added was some cheap and inexpensive ribbons that you get from crazy clarks or your local coles.....


So a big thank you to Mel for putting out such a wonderful kit to work with I just love love love it.......

No comments: