Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Do you believe in Mojo


I have to say that I do believe in having mojo, sometimes I get bursts of creativity and I scrap to my heart's content time permitting of course which can sometimes put a spanner in the works.....
But then there are times when my mojo goes awol (about with out leave) and I really struggle putting or finishing up a layout and those are the times I really hate...
This last week my mojo has been with me and I have finished up quite alot of stuff which is great, I love adding things to my blog and keeping it updated with what I am doing, I love meeting fellow scrappers from across the globe and seeing what things there doing, don't you just love the way scrappers can interept a layout and put there own mark on it, now that is what I call creative....
So if your looking at my blog please leave me a link back to your's so I can leave a comment for you too, because I need some more blogs to follow lol.....
Well did this layout last night these papers have been in my stash for a while now so wanted to scrap them and use them up....

Well have a great day if you want to check out a good scrapping sale head for the Hybrid store, there is kaiser paper from 60 cents a sheet, yip you heard right 60 cents a sheet and spiro, allsorts and esther's guest list are only 99cents a sheet, this is the cheapest I have seen online...
Go shopping and pick up a bargain......

No comments: