Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Out of the hat challenge entry



Well finally done my layout last night and was going over it to check that I had all the requirements when of course I missed the biggest thing and that was a B and W photo on a colour layout or a colour photo on a b and w layout, so had to do a quick print at home of my photo so grrrrr....
And here is me thinking I was going to have all the trouble with my stamping lol....
So thanks for a great challenge this month Cate and Amanda look forward to next month's challenge.......

Can you believe it Survivor starts tomorrow at Hybrid and there are so many ladies competiting for the ultimate scrapping prize, kind of sucks being a DT now have no choice of entering but it's so exciting seeing everyone sign up for it....
Just took some photos for Toni's summer weather challenge have been waiting for ages to get a good picture and of course I either didn't have my camera on hand or it just didn't rain go figure....
But got lots of windy rainy pictures today it's topped up my pool so that's a good thing....
Have been playing with paint on a picture of me to use on Ann's layout so trying to stick to my scrapping goals of doing at least one layout a month on moi....
Waiting for my delivery guy to hopefully drop off an order, Daunte is itching to start work on his kids challenge over at Hybrid, it's for the cover page of their BOM so of course he is all excited and picked out Kaiser allsorts as his paper of choice.....

No comments: