Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Madness


Hi Ya Scrapper's,

Well as far as Monday's list is concerned I haven't had time to start any of those yet, well hang on I have taken a couple of pictures for that online class, which I will probably use on another layout as well, so kill two birds with one stone I say....
Today I have been trying to make ghost letter's my good friend Toni showed us this technique yesterday on the Hybrid Forum (how talented is this lady just too damn talented lol), but seeing as I keep talking myself out of buying a diecut machine I have to do mine by hand, so just stuck with cutting out basic shapes instead of trying to attempt to do alphas, I've just done a tag to go with my layout which is going to be pictured with this post.....
So before you throw out that milk container look at it more closely, good things come from these yip I'm talking about those ghost letters and shapes......

What other news to say oh yeah Hybrid Designs is having their monthly cyber crop on Friday so please come, if your not a member well just sign on up it's too easy, lots of good challenges on the night and alot of laughs as well, especially when were all running around doing the scavenger hunt trying to get the first picture in the gallery.....

PS Toni still working on doing that photo game need more bloggers to pass it onto, you and Ann used up the ones I was going to use grrrrr.....


Ciao Ladies


Maria

No comments: