Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday am



Hi ya girls,

Well my weekend hasn't been that productive just been flat out busy with household and kid kind of stuff, got a layout done this morning just trying to come up with a title.....
My hubby just reminded me it's our wedding anniversary today, typical me to totally forget our wedding day and have to be reminded, shame on me..... Must be the only chick who forgets a present day lol......
Hubby just sent me some roses today got them early as he didn't think they could send them on the same day lol, what a honey I have, and he has just brought me the most amazing kit from Scrap Magie it's called vintage treasures and oh my gosh I am in love with it all, was going to get the pretty gardener one as I have been seeing the preview for the last week and waiting for it to be 9pm on March the 1st in Canada all day today....
Spotted this last kit http://www.scrapmagie.com/en/indexkit.php?id=256 and begged my hubby to buy it for me, so that's my anniversary present so I'm happy......

Good things have happened to me today got my order and my prize that I won from Hybrid Designs so I'm going gaga over all my new stuff, got some K and Co and they are to die for......
Hello why haven't I ever noticed their range before, I just got converted....
Thank you Mel for my order, if you want a scrapping shop that gives the best service then look no further click on this link http://www.hybriddesigns.com.au/store/
Well anyway will be back to post my newest layout I did of my daughter Alicia later.....
Catch you all later

1 comment:

Irene said...

Wow Maria, lucky girl. Beautiful flowers, and just look at that stash. Your hubby is a keeper. I can't wait to see what you come up with the new stuff. I love your LO of your daughter too, actually I love all your work. You do amazing things with paper!