Thursday, April 23, 2009

Joy my Cyber Crop challenge for Hybrid


Okay here is my challenge for the cybercrop I am using the word Easter as my challenge...

So you have to use something on your layout that has a letter from each word of Easter?

eg:

E embossed, embellishments, eggs

A acetate, alphas, animals
S swirls, sanded, stitched, stamping, scraps

T torn teared, tags, transparency

E earthy tones,

R rhinestones, ribbon ricrac

And if you want to make it harder you could do your layout using either scrapping products or techniques on your layout for each letter....



For mine I have used scrapping products and techniques on mine

E - Embossing powder on my acrylic tag

A - Acrylic tag ( which I have embossed and then added a rubon on to it) and Acetate frame

S - Stickers, string and stickles

T - Prima tape (Crowns), tulle, and I have torn my paper in places

E - Ephemera (vintage playing card) embellishment I have used a butterfly

R - Rubons, rafia, rhinestones and rolled my papers....

E - Ephemera (vintage playing card by Daisy D's)

I hope you all enjoy the challenge ladies I certainly had fun doing it...

Maria

2 comments:

ann said...

Beautiful Maria.. (my photo) lol

Tash Allen said...

just stunning. love the rolled edge. (interested in catching up for a crop one day?? are you still in darwin??)