Monday, April 20, 2009

Party Boy


Okay here is one of my layouts for Scrapping Out loud's challenge I have just used the paint technique challenge on this one was going to do the sketch but got carried away with everything else so going to give that a crack tonight....
For mine I have used Sassafras Lass papers I think their the vintage anthem ones, I have used a tim holtz mask ad used paint on it also gave it a splatter over with glimmermist as a second colour....
I have used paint on my edges of my paper as well, thanks for a great challenge will be back with my sketch hopefully later tonight....

4 comments:

Jess said...

Maria I love it!! Awesome paint, colors, papers, embellies, and love that pic! thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic and I love your new technique you tried!!

Tash Allen said...

love the paint and the vintage PP, great layout :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Ohhh this layout made me smile!!!