Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poetry "A Dream"


This is the next page in my favorites album, I really like this poem by William Blake called I Dream....
I've used K and Co papers for this layout and acetate to protect the poem, then I have applied some gel medium over it all to give it a different kind of finish....
Right now I'm working on the B challenge for Hybrid and I've just found some crappy photos for Scrapping out Loud's challenge so will get onto that afterwards, then I am planning my Butterfly Craft's DT layout hmmmm thinking on that one......

2 comments:

ann said...

I just so love this album that you are doing. ""beautiful""

Joanne Olivieri said...

You know I've always wondered about scrapbooking and have thought it to be very creative. As a poet I love this one and am seriously thinking about trying it out. Love your blog BTW.