Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things I love



This is my first page in my Things I love album, and I have done this page on my parents wanted to use up some of the other papers I had used on my cover and then found a chatterbox one that seem to go well with the K and Co so added that to it...

Next layout is the 2nd page for my album, keeping with the vintage shabby feel this one is on Shakespeare and his gorgeous works, my all time favourite is Romeo and Juliet so I have added a verse from it.

Well my weekend has been a total write off had such good intentions to scrap this weekend, but came down with a migraine yesterday and couldn't do a thing but sleep, today I'm still hurting but feeling better than yesterday so I was able to get one layout done for the cyber crop at Hybrid....
This one is for Ann's shabby chic challenge, as you know I'm not really a girly girl but thought I would give this a go this is the actual cover of a mini book I'm making on your's truly, just documenting things I love....
I've used K and Co papers, lace, ribbon, flowers, a fabric square book paper and stickers to give this a shabby chic feel, and just distressed it with paint at the edges......
Thanks for a great challenge Ann now I have to do the other side......

1 comment:

ann said...

I really love what you have done, it has such a gorgeous feel and that is a favorite photo I love it
xx