Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Hello June


Well June rolls around the year has gone by so quick this year, the above picture is my June challenge for the girls at Hybrid their criteria was to use mini photos , one piece of patterned paper only and rubons..... My gorgeous friend Leigh made my little penguin and Lion as I don't have a diecutting machine yet.....So she is a total Gem.......
On my list of things to do is do my inchies swap I have signed up for another colour so I chose purple as everyone didn't want to pick that one, so yesterday I went to Spotlight which is like a Michaels (although Michaels is blinkin awesome compared to Spotlight) even hubby enjoys that shop lol......
So I got purple beads, fabric, flowers, glitz and ink to bling bling my inchies up.....
Okay here is the list so I don't forget what I am supposed to be doing?

100 white inchies for swap (have 30 more to do)
100 purple inchies for swaps
Circle Journal for Hybrid
New circle journals for Hybrid x 2
Scrapping out loud challenge hello I love to layer so that is right up my alley....

Just got a Scrap magie kit today the one I wanted was gone I did want the Belle Epoque as that was yummy but then I decided I would get the Shopping Girl one as I really wanted the stamps and just loved all the embellishments that went with the papers, so there went my budget for the week.....
Here is the link if you want to check it out http://www.scrapmagie.com/en/indexkit.php?id=263&lanne=2009&mois=juin

Well I've done my first layout for Butterfly Crafts so that should be up sometime today on the blog.....

3 comments:

Jess said...

that is a great idea ...love this layout and those pics are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, love the rub ons!

Shemaine Smith said...

Fab layout, thanks for playing along with us!