Monday, June 15, 2009

When I look into my eyes what do I see?




This is another question "When I look into my eyes what do I see?

I really hate to journal especially if it's about me, so this question got me thinking, it's nice to be pushed in directions that you don't normally take.....
I have used Graphic 45 Paper, abit of Jenny Bowlin paper, and used fabric scrap's to decorate my page...
Have a great start to the week....If your looking for a challenge to do then check this one out it's the newest one for Butterfly Craft's....

Monday, 15 June 2009
Challenge 14.....
It's time for challenge 14, which is the first challenge set by our Assistant DT Coordinator Vicki and the first lay-out's from our new '15th of the month' DT so here is the challenge:

Your challenge this month is to scrap a childhood fear. Maybe it's something silly from your past that makes your giggle now or something that still haunts you.

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 29th June to be in with a chance of becoming our July guest designer and this month the winner will also receive this gorgeous ribbon Kit from our June Sponsor Angel Crafts -

1 comment:

Ness said...

gorgeous work you have been doing! i love th thought of an art journal - I just wouldn't know what to do with it! Yours looks fabulous !