Sunday, July 26, 2009

Book of Me Album cover



Well over at ART we are just starting up a Book of Me I haven't done one of these before so I'm looking forward to getting layouts done each month for it...
This is the front page of my album as you can see, the only thing I need to do to is is add the ruler spine but I need to go and buy one for it so will add that later after I have aged and distressed it more....
I have decorated mine with an angel image, I have used baking paper over it and then used paint and crackle medium over it all to give it a different texture, I love how it has turned out so will be doing this kind of technique again for sure in the future..
I've used on it
Page from a book
Tulle,
A beautiful paper lace doily from Ruby Street Designs
An assortment of flowers and leaves some from Ruby Street and some from spotlight
and then two different kinds of trims to finish it off....

1 comment:

Jess said...

that came out so cool!