Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Latest layout for Scrapping out Loud



Awesome assortment!
Good morning ladies! We have a seriously great challenge for you this week....ready?...

Your challenge this week is to use these (listed below) different sized papers and embellishments on your layout, *the only other thing you can add is a journaling block and alphas*....

Cardstock or Patterned paper for your base
(1) 9 x 10 piece of paper
(1) 8 x 8 piece of paper
(2) 3 inch x 11 pieces of paper
1 piece of ribbon size of your choice
a scrap of fabric
3 layered flowers (or other embellishments)
And a hand sewn flourish.....

Have fun!! We look forward to seeing your pgs.!

Now for mine I have used a combo of papers
For my embellishing I have tied my material around the wire from my little roses and then added some ribbon onto and then attached all my flowers onto my journalling spot....

My postie just dropped off a package filled with gorgeous goodies from Ruby Street Designs, I swear I stalk this shop every weekend waiting for Chris to upload some gorgeous new things well their not new their mostly vintage, her kits are just so beautiful she balances the old with the new so perfectly so if your looking for a little glamour in your scrapping then click on the Ruby Street logo on the side of my blog...
Also there is a new embellishment kit being released this week filled with vintage goodness so go on you know you want to check it out...

1 comment:

Jess said...

that is one seriously awesome layout! love it Maria!