Friday, September 18, 2009

Completed pages from my canvas album




Well I have been busy today had my first homeschool visit and that went all well and I'm doing all the rights things so it's pretty much been approved for sure now, so I'm happy didn't know what to expect so I'm glad its all over with....
I have started doing my pages in my Canvas album I have kind of done my own thing and used other items not from the kit but from my friends at ART, we all gave each other little kits last weekend and they were all filled with so many gorgeous goodies I just had to use my new things on these layouts.....
The first three pages are on my Barossa and Hahndorf Tour, a picture of my coach, the winery where we had a yummy lunch and a beautiful nursery filled with some gorgeous find's, ohh I wish I lived closer, I took pictures of a gorgeous plant that I want to buy when we move, couldn't remember it's name so just took a photo of it....Oh and I wanted to adopt 8 wooden carved ducks that were in front of a store, if only I had room in my suitcase they were just so cute......
I so loved Adelaide......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had quite some catching up to do! Love your canvas album!

Cindye Wile said...

i've been behind here ... oh my, your pages are GORGEOUS. I love everything.
Your son is adorable. :)