Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swapping items




Today I have finished off one of the swaps that were doing at ART, it's a leading lady filled matchbox swap and my partner is Kym I have been trying to figure out what paper to use and I swear this takes me ages, god help me when it comes to doing my 20 page mini canvas album on the 13th in just under three hour's, it takes me an hour just to sort myself out...
But I love how it has come out and hope she likes it...
Kym made me a gorgeous one so I am showing and telling her one to me as well....
My scrap the girls vintage swaps are ready to go and get posted so I am finally getting on top of everything.
This week I need to do my
famous women ATC swap

DT challenge which is to use untraditional colours on a xmas layout, at least 6 stamps, 3 photos of different sizes and one must be a shape... So have phots and colours chosen now to find the papers etc

Finish off my circle journal which Is "If I could go back in time"

2 DT layouts for Scrapping out loud as I will be away when one of them is due....

And I need to get all my photos ready for my three classes for the Creative edge weekend so 22 photo's....
It's getting so close woo hoo

No comments: