Sunday, December 20, 2009

December a layout for Artastic Challenge's blog





Well I thought I would do a layout for the Artastic Challenge blog as I really liked the criteria for this month.....
This was the criteria
http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/Vermeer's - The Girl with the Pearl Earring'
a portrait photo
and an earring somewhere on the layout.....

That's all about all I have done today is scrapping this layout, and reading a novel by a new author that I haven't read before, her name is Vanora Bennett and the book is called "Queen of Silks".
She kinds of writes like Philippa Gregory so if you haven't read her novels yet you should head on down to your bookstore or library and give her's a try....
Now I should start deciding on what to make for dinner and get something out... Later ladies...

1 comment:

liszha said...

Thanks for visiting my blog but gee, your work is wonderful!
I love this Vermeer painting, there is a book/film. Read the book.
Ciao,
Lisette