Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday ramblings

My secret santa gift how cool is it...
Another page for my December daily
An altered envelope page for my album
My evil munchkin Drew going down the slide at our Gold Coast resort.....


Well I'm on the Gold Coast where I have met my fellow DT Ann, it's been so lovely catching up and meeting for the first time although its like we have been friends for ages we have so much in common today I visited and we actually scrapped.
I completed three pages for my December daily will try and upload photos of those to my blog later but I'm not sure if my camera is going to let me load them onto hubby's laptop....
Just a little under a week and we will be in our new house and truthfully I'm so glad when we finally get in next week then I can get onto christmas preparations hunting for that perfect tree and getting my christmas shopping done....

Also on my arrival at Ann's my secret santa present was under the christmas tree I so loved my gorgeous gift of a twiddleybitz christmas tree complete with embellishments, so how ever you are my secret santa if your reading my blog thanks so much you know me so well I loved my present....

No comments: