Monday, December 28, 2009

Last Monday of 2009

Well it's raining this morning here in BrisVegas, all those plans that involved being outside have gone out the window so looks like its going to just be a day of scrapping and reading dosen't sound too bad at all...
I'm waiting for the Glazier to get here, yesterday afternoon our laundry glass door just shattered into a thousand pieces for no apparent reason so that is kind of scary so he should be here any minute now....


Can you believe in a couple of days we'll be welcoming in the new year, I hope next year is a better one for me, I know I'm personally going to change a few things in my life and actually get motivated to become social again,sometimes I wonder where the hell I went...
So I'm bringing myself back to life new hairstyle tomorrow I pray it dosen't go horribly wrong, and then I'm just going to work on myself for a change...

So a list of things that I want to  accomplish

  • Change me I seriously need a makeover and to get fit, maybe I'll even learn to jog without looking like a complete dork... So treadmill be prepared to be used....

  • Journalling: gotta get those thoughts down on paper so I don't go insane especially if hubby is away alot this year.....
  • Start a new art journal my DT girlfriend Ann gave me a pack of Heidi Swapp cards for xmas yesterday so I'm planning on using those for it...... Hello these were on my wishlist for like the last year.....

  • Actually go to an actual crop and scrap with my friends.....
  • Make a scrappers journal with layout planners, wish lists, shopping lists etc have a  ring binder album all ready to go just have to find the right papers to go with it......

  • Scrap more OTP's this year


  • Become involved with my community like a service club etc, I so need to get myself a life....
Well that's a start I'm sure I'll add more to that list lol...

3 comments:

ann said...

Hi my friend I can't wait to see your new hair style so don't forget to send me a photo xxx

Toni said...

wow that list is long enough, I reckon -- weird about the door, huh?

Maree said...

I love the idea of a list.. Will I be seeing this come to life as a challenge at AD???
Can't wait to see the new hairstyle