Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday hmmm ThursDAZE more like it

Well I've been stalking my postie today and yay my My2Angels order arrived today filled with some yummy goodness so I have  finally got my act together and got a layout done for tomorrow's cyber crop challenge at ART.....
I seriously have been sick as a dog the last couple of days no real symptoms except high fever and just feeling like crap, my gosh I have been falling asleep on the couch at 8 the last couple of nights and I hate it especially as I'm such a night owl I don't normally go to sleep till at least after one,and of course missed most of Amsterdam again last night so grrrrr....
Walked into my room this evening and Keiko is fighting with the teddybear so had to take another picture cause he is so cute but so so naughty....




Here is a sneak peek at my layout for tomorrow love these flowers from My2Angels the stemmed ones are fabulous to work with...

So seeing as I couldn't scrap got another couple of books read another one by Iris Gower called Paradise Park and I'm half way through  Rosamunde Pilcher's "Coming Home" its actually been great to be able to sit and relax and just read, while the other half runs around like  a chicken with head cut off chasing and cleaning up after the kids, ohh life is bliss right now lol...
Well gotta go and rest on the sofa fever spiking and I've been told to lay down by my nurse, so better do as I'm told...

No comments: