Saturday, March 6, 2010

21 year's I've been wedded to my man

Well good morning everyone today hubby and I celebrate 21 years of marriage yip its been filled of up's and down's and downright curves but he is the only one I want to wake up too off a morning, I look forward to when it's just him and I in a house by ourselves, but I guess that's not going to happen for quite a while seeing that our youngest will be two soon.....
Of course this weekend he is working on base so all our hopes to go out for dinner tonight were ruined so will do the dinner thing tomorrow night, I'm hoping it will just bucket down where he is, so it gets cancelled so I am channelling all my powers to make it rain harder lol....
Onto other things I have been making some flowers to go on layouts some were made with crepe streamers and tulle, one was made with fabric, streamer, with a little mini rose and a long bead, one was made with just layers of crepe streamers, a button and some beaded stamens for decoration.....
And the bottom ones are two I made this morning I am getting a layout together and wanted to make my own flower to go with the colours so I have used a napkin for the bottom two, so easy to make......
So this is the stuff that I want to use for my next layout,this is the first time I have got Bo Bunny papers these just appealed to me not sure why as I don't really like purple as a colour I'm more a pink kind of girl.
Of course I forgot to get the photo printed yesterday  for this layout so will have to pop out later when hubby gets back to get my photo's, I'm also putting the bottom flower in it as well as I'm using part of the napkin as a layer on it......
I've started getting items for my tussie mussie going to have a trial run this afternoon, I'm annoyed that I can't find a paper mache cone so have to get creative and do something else instead, but I found a gorgeous doily and bits and bobs to adorn it yesterday.
Okay onto to free images I really love this blog for images as well it's called Vintage Catnip I love this image. http://vintagecatnip.blogspot.com/
I also love her beautiful store on Esty the wall prints are my favourites I so love the bird one and these are all made to order just for you. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CatnipStudioToo?section_id=6833925
And then onto Dans Ma Mason here is the link for the next challenge just a beautiful piece of art to look at http://dansmamaisonilya.blogspot.com/
Right going to love you and leave you, this girl has got some domestic duties to attend too so I wanna get them all over with so I can try and sort out my scrap area.... Enjoy your weekend everyone....

5 comments:

ann said...

Morning friend..and once again happy anniversary to you both and I agree you have found a wonderful husband and father. {{HUGS }}
That is going to be a fab LO when finished

Ngaire said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to spend some time together. Maria your latest creations are just gorgeous!!!

scrappin' girl said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARIA & HUBBY!!!!!

maria, LUURRV those flowers!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 21 yrs well done! I love my hubby to bits too it's a wonderful feeling. I really like all yr bits & bobs can't wait to see 'um all together

Love Dawn xx

Lou said...

happy Anniversary Maria! Hope you manage to have a special celebration! Hope it just teems down and your man comes home early!Can see you have started that beautiful Bird House.. and lol re the BB Paper... I also have that particular range in my stash.. I think it is the old music note background..that is so appealing.. Thanks for sharing the great links,
Love lou xx