Saturday, March 20, 2010

altered folders, a mini binder love the weekend


Yesterday I was cleaning up my scrapping area and trying to sort out things like photos and where to put my vintage emphmera when I remembered seeing a post on Bad girls about altering your manila folder's, now I didn't want them that big as I want them mainly for my images and what not so I thought I would alter mine using a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock.
So I made 2 folders one a bird image holder and one a French inspired one, then made a little binder of types which holds envelopes so I can put things like tickets in etc....
Also I had a go playing at envelope mail art but I have taken a photo of that one yet, I want to use those for storage items in the little binder....

Aren't you glad it's the weekend not sure what were doing but were either going out for brunch or dinner today just have to figure out which one and of course where to go, other than that I guess gotta kick the kids out of their rooms and do the big weekly room cleanup so their will be lots of protesting from the kids who think their rooms look spotless already yeah like right.... Don't they forget that I was once a teen who cleaned her room by chucking it all under the bed and jamming everything in the cupboards so of course when you did have to open it, it all spilled out onto the floor...
And then of course the dogs need to be taken for their walks, Pippin has to be brushed out again one minute he will look gorgeous and then the next he'll be rolling in the dirtiest piece of grass he can find now this dog could never be a showdog...
Other than that we'll just take the weekend as it comes and go with flow....
So whatever your doing have a great weekend...

2 comments:

Lou said...

Hi M,
Absolutely looove your folders! Stunning! Hope you have a great day and enjoy eating out! I am off to bed.. had horrific nite... Yeah I remember stuffing it under the bed too!.... lol... dont be too hard on them...:)I don't know why mothers pick Saturdays for housework...??? LOL! I remember thinking that as a teen too! lol Just stirring you...:)
Love Lou xx

ann said...

Your folders are great Maria.