I stopped by Badgirls yesterday and found out that my little Paris project made the Bad girls party list for the week so how excited was I, to be picked by one of the Designers for the weeks layout/otp was just a big highlight for my day.....
Of course when I was in the forum I noticed the new Creative Challenges forum and decided that each month I want to do at least two of them .
Here are the challenges for March
"BAD TECHNIQUES CHALLENGE" - Extreme Stamping - Due March 22
1. Create a project (layout, card, mixedmedia creation, ATC etc.) including the "Bad Technique". Have fun with creating!
2. Upload the photo to the Bad girls Gallery and below in this thread before the end of 22 March 2010. Comment about the project and explain us what did you use for your stamping.
3. Send some love to other ladies participating - comment on their creations and recieve some love from them! Winners published on Bad Girls Blog, lots of exposure!!!
See full details here
"INSPIRATION CHALLENGE" - Scrap the song - Due 22 March
The steps are easy as 1,2,3
1. Create a project (layout, card, mixedmedia creation, ATC etc.) inspired by a song. You may include a quote or a title on your creation but you don't have to - just feel free and create!
2. Upload the photo to the Bad girls Gallery and below in this thread before the end of 22 March 2010. Comment about the song that inspired you - and post a link to a video if possible . The more information - the better fun!
3. Send some love to other ladies participating - comment on their creations and recieve some love from them!
BLEUPRINT #28 - MARIE - ongoing
REPURPOSE THOSE SECURITY ENVELOPES - with Julie Ann, Due March 29
CREATE A LAYOUT USING SECURITY ENVELOPES IN THE DESIGN,
ANY WAY YOU WANT. YOU MUST USE AT LEAST ONE PHOTO, A TITLE,
AND A PEEK OF HIDDEN JOURNALING. DUE MARCH 29TH,
WINNER(S) WILL BE FEATURED ON THE BAD GIRLS BLOG
LATER THAT WEEK!
After 22 March the best projects will be chosen, announced - and they will be published on the Bad Girls Blog.
So I have done the Inspiration challenge Scrap the Song, the song I chose was "You can't always get what you want" I took this one from the Glee Soundtrack, truthfully I think that song speaks for itself so no more said on my choice of song....
Now seeing as I couldn't get the You tube video for Glee's cover of the song (copyright issues) I got the Rolling Stones version of it instead so if you wanna hear it then click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0jyKabLHVc
Now I really love playing with masking tape so I wanted to make that my focal background with lots of layers, distress inks to highlight and bring up some colour, a few scraps of Prima, some tulle over my photo, of course I have to have some lace trim and flowers to bring it all together, so there you go my layout is done.
So if you want to get creative and be a badgirl then click on this link http://badgirlskits.com/mb/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=9724 sign up and join in the party bus madness.........
Nover over at Brocantess's blog there is a gorgeous vintage giveaway going on so pop on over and you could win this beautiful prize so pop on over leave a comment and you could be a winner of one gorgeous prize.
http://magicmoonlightfreeimages.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-collage-free-for-you.html you can get a Easter collage just think of what little things you can create with those images..........
Now what's on my list today hmmmmmmm not sure I think I might tackle the Project 52 OTP gotta get my thinking cap on.... Later ladies