Friday, June 11, 2010

The Mad tea party, a petite basket swap and my little mini basket....

Good Morning Everyone,

Had an early one this morning my daughter Alicia arrived back from her Canberra camp this morning so had to get up early to pick her up from school, she had an amazing time in Sydney and Canberra seeing all the sights and has come back with a camera filled with lovely images for her to scrap, with the holidays coming up what a perfect time to create an album documenting her Grade 7 camp.....
Got a swap in the post yesterday from Sarah it's my little petite basket swap and it's jammed packed with goodies and a beautiful little cuff bracelet to wear..... So thanks so much Sarah I love it....
And I've just signed up as a particpant in the Mad Tea Party over at A Fanciful Twist so drop by and join in the fun, not sure what I'm going to create think I might have to alter up a little hat or something and make some table decorations, but there are lots of helpful hints on how to plan the perfect teap party so what are you waiting for click on the link and join in the party.http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2010/04/the-mad-tea-party-2010-an-invitation-surprise.html

Onto other things I have seen some gorgeous altered yoghurt containers whilst bloghopping and I really wanted to give one a go so this is my first attempt at making one, and hello I'm addicted these are just so cute I'm going to make a few for the Mad tea party to hold party favors.....

6 comments:

Maree said...

AMAZING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
WOW............
I am gob smacked....

scrappin' girl said...

Maria, this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!

debi said...

Maria, I LOVE your little yogurt basket!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!! What did you use for your handle?

Maria said...

Hi Debi, the handle is an old plastic headband that I found on the floor in Alicia's room......
There the perfect fit for the baskets.

Ngaire said...

WOW! That is my favourite word to describe your stuff Maria! I am so happy that Alicia had a great time at camp! Cant wait to see her photos!

Julie said...

So love that basket maria, gorgeous.