Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What I've done a layout you betcha...

Okay so I have been so slack with not doing any actual scrapping but I really was motivated to do the August Scrap with V challenge Pip wanted us to do an all white layout so had to kind of think about this one before I actually worked on it.....
So this is it




For mine I have used, a white oval doily, white cotton cheesecloth material, an assortment of lace, white prima packaging, white crepe paper trim, an atc canvas used as a tag, it slides out from under the Prima packaging on the left handside of my layout, a small white drawstring bag which I have attached to my floral vine made up of white sprays, a mixture of old and new white flowers and then a vintage button.....
I just got a knock and my postman was standing their with a parcel box in his hands hmmm wonder what's inside the box
and these were what were inside my flower order from iamroses if you havent shopped their before you should fast delivery I got mine in just under a week and postage is 50 cents per package of flowers....

5 comments:

Ness said...

oh Maria, this is absolutely stunning!! WOW!! Love Ness xx

Ngaire said...

I just love this layout!!!! And that box of flowers! WOW!

Brigitte G. said...

woww Maria...again...this LO is simply stunning !!
and o my G !! those aweeeesome flowers !! gorrrrgeous !!!

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Anonymous said...

Your layout is just gorgeous, and all those flowers oh my gosh I'm so jealous....
Can't wait to see your first lot of matchboxes

T.W said...

That's so beautiful! An all-white LO that looks simply awesome! You never cease to amaze...
Thanks for the inspiration~