Monday, September 17, 2012

What can u do with a soda bottle you say!

So i got to thinking yesterday about recycling with more stuff around the home and my thoughts turned to a soda pop bottle.
Now you know my goal is to make all my ornanents for christmas this year so i wanted to turn the humble bottle into something pretty.
And this is what i have come up with, I have two more ideas in my head so going to make those over the next couple of days and one will be turned into a kind of gift box and the other will be something for my desk....
So it goes from this bottle to this ornament....
I also have plans to work on a prize ribbon as I keep seeing some gorgeous ones on a certain person's blog naming no names... She know's who I'm talking about lol....
I've just ordered a couple of spellbinder's dies so I can create one, so if anyone knows of a tutorial let me know.....


Pen holder made with a soda can and a soda bottle

plastic soda bottle ornament




1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

soo pretty maria...r u ever on messenger ? miss our chats...do you Skype