Friday, October 26, 2012

Tim Holtz ornament dies

I am so enjoying playing with Tim's dies I honestly say they play a big part in my work these days, and it was money well spent in purchasing them....
It's Friday morning and I think I will be in my craft room today working on more ornaments for my Christmas tree, I made one last night using a prima resin embellishment and love how it turned out so will make another one similar to that one today, I'm hoping to make at least 3 or 4 today, but of course need to get all those household chores out of the way first....
Also the new color shine sprays from Heidi Swapp are fabulous to work with, they give such a beautiful colour to your work have you tried them yet?


My golden cherub using Tim Holtz's ornament die
My little artist working on a creation
So what's on my to do list this weekend....

: make at least 6 more ornaments
: work on my daughters vintage valise album
: make another die clock ornament but this time grungy in look
: see Argo in gold class and sip on a yummy cocktail
: do something fun with the kids (movies, time zone etc)
: finish reading winter of the world by Ken Follett
: start work on a prima leather cuff....

1 comment:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

that's so beautiful. but WHERE does your time come from? LOL you must be a busy lady for sure :)