Friday, March 1, 2013

A tattered floral metal flower bookmark

Love this die thought i would make a bookmark using Tims tattered floral die this time i used soda cans to make my flower.
I also received my order from Inspiration Emporium the other day filled with some old and new Tim items lovin the die wheel so much fun to play with.....
I added it to my configurations box love this die cant wait until we get all the new idealogy and the new dies here in Australia...

My tattered metal flower bookmark

Family wish bottles each filled with a wish scroll
Family shrine configuration box

goodies from Inspiration Emporium

4 comments:

PeggyR said...

Oh I love it!

PeggyR said...

I love what you did!

Janet Lee said...

Love the metal!

Michelle said...

OMGosh! I wouldn't know the first thing going about the metal look, or even the steam punk. But this is a unique look and I love it.