Friday, March 8, 2013

Steampunk hat tattered floral die challenge

Ive been working on my twiddleybitz hat for the last week this year one of my scrapping goals was to work on projects for my home and to not hoard my Tim Holtz supplies so i thought i would use my tattered florals die on this challenge as well as incorporating his other wonderful dies into my project.
So what do you think of my latest project?

Close up of tattered floral die. Tim Holtz flowers
Side view of steampunk hat
Steampunk hat tim holtz tattered floral die challenge
More detail

6 comments:

PeggyR said...

It is very cool!

Joanne said...

Goodness me, I just can't believe how fantastic this is. All that texture and the colours - just amazing.

toni said...

Brilliant ! Love your steampunk hat x

Words and Pictures said...

Totally fabulous!!
Alison x

Neil said...

Wow, that is stunning! Love the colours and all the delightful shabby details! Saw it while linking up too.

Tracey-B said...

Love the grunge aspect of your steampunk project. It's very cool indeed. x