Monday, May 6, 2013

Bella's memoryfile album

Ive been playing with my Heidi Swapp products big time this weekend and decided to use one of my vintage chic mini files to showcase some weekend snaps of Bella Boo....
It has two albums inside one a flip out kind of style and the top is removable held on with velcro spots...
Ive used some of the sugar chic range of papers love love love these. ...
Also waiting patiently for the postie and courier to arrive with scrappy goodies from The Stamp Spot and Blue Bazaar.
Michelle the owner from The Stamp Spot has the cheapest prices around for Heidi Swapp products and project life goodies so check out her shop a
And this just arrived from The Stamp Spot all but the sugar chic embellishments they came from Blue Bazaar. And also finished off another page in the memory files adventure.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you're utilizing? I'm experiencing
some minor security problems with my latest site and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?

My blog; diet plans for women to lose weight

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

dont you hate blog comment spam!!! ugh... i dont think you ordered enough Heidi Swapp. Girl i just did a basket swap with soemone who didnt make me a basket??? insert screwy face! i was very angry but i knew this lady wouldnt follow through... oh well... guess its a good thing i sent her one i got from someone i didnt like, ....HAH!!!! ok i am working on getting some pretties all packaged up for you ...diving into the abyss of vintage...ill leave a trail of bread crumbs...
hugs