Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Yay my first memory file boy style is completed

Hi Everyone,

I really am on a Heidi roll right now, I normally tend to hoard my new products that I have brought, but have just been inspired and encouraged to use my gorgeous stash, Heidi and Tim a perfect combination lol...
This file documents April till now in it there are 2 small mini books, the pages on both fold out both way's so alot of space for my little photo's...
I did two to document under 8's day at Max's school on Friday, and had fun filling it up with little memories, so glad that I did volunteer to take a group of Max's classmates around the activity station's...

I also have two flip out photostacks on the 1st side of the file folder, I love it that I have only used one file folder and just my paper to make a jam packed file of memories...
My memoryfile album cover

the cover of the photo stack and my little handmande mini book


The first interactive page

The other side of the interactive page, it has hidden journalling and a little pocket to hold little mementos
Max's mini book
a couple of photos in my bottom photo stack which also holds one of the mini books

This page has a mini calendar which documents Drew's birthday, hidden journalling


This range of papers is just awesome and with 6 boys in my family it really cover's the young ones to the elder teen's....
On my second side of the folder I have made a pocket to place extra photo's, journalling; cards and a couple of birthday cards that were Drew's favourite's.
I then made two interactive pages that hold my memorabilia, and document two different occasions, one the boys in the garden and the other Drew's 5th birthday...
So thanks to Heidi Swapp and her wonderful team for inspiring me to just make pretty stuff...

3 comments:

KateP said...

Looks fab - well done!!!

Michelle said...

Just awesome..amazing what you can pack into these memory files....love love love your handmade mini books :)

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

your boy book is amazing...I love it....hugs